Thursday, August 4, 2022

On Finding a Pack

 

The Good Citizen has an amazing post that lays out the cold hard facts on a possible future scenario:

The Strength of the Wolf

My current pack consists of my poor sick husband and an old fat beagle. My neighbors are transitory. Some stay for the weekend, some for a couple weeks and then they are gone. Never to be seen again. We have one permanent neighbor who I have noticed, flying his little drone around, but I've never really talked to him. Maybe I should.

Not really sure how long we will be in this spot. As long as I have my job, we are to remain here. If that goes away, then I don't really know. Where ever the Lord leads I guess. 

For now - we are pack-less.

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

If we lived closer, I would be honored to be in your "Pack." Close, trusted community and and tribe are the edge one needs to be protected and productive.

wendyworn said...

yep. i'd be honored too!