Monday, August 15, 2022

Loser Endorses Loser

 

Well, no news is good news as far as I'm concerned.

I guess Al Franken endorsed Liz Cheney, which I actually thought was hilarious. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I remember watching him on Saturday Night Live when I was a teenager. He wasn't really that funny then, but he is way more of a joke these days.

I actually lived in Casper, Wyoming for a couple years. I like to check in on them from time to time. I was friends with a woman there who came from an extremely wealthy family that had lived in Casper for 4 generations. She was lamenting something along the lines of if this happens (something I can't even remember) in Casper, what will people in the rest of the country think? She was highly insulted when I told her that speaking from experience, the rest of the country doesn't think about what happens in Casper, Wyoming at all. Needless to say, we are not really friends anymore. Oops.

Take care out there.

4 comments:

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Yep, he got cancelled. Schadenfrued can be sweet.

Your friend is out of touch like most wealthy people. They think electricity comes from the outlet in the wall.

wendyworn said...

So true!

Cederq said...

It is telling and better for you to find out early where your 'friend" priorities lay... I never thought the franken was funny or entertaining. Just a spoiled boy of the tribe thinking he was hilarious.

wendyworn said...

agreed!