Friday, September 9, 2022

The Queen has Died

I actually think she really died when they were having all that Jubilee stuff for her a couple months ago and they are just announcing it now. Which means that Charles' first day as King is a nice 666 date (9.9.2022).

I watched a couple you-tube videos that were making the rounds a while back about some guy named Richard who claimed he was the rightful heir to the throne and had documentation to prove it. Nothing ever came of it. I doubt anything will, but you never know.

Not sure I would want to be King of England these days. The British people are not very happy with their rising cost of living and ridiculous energy bills. I guess, like everything else, we shall see what the future holds on that one.

TGIF. Take care out there.


 

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Interesting hypothesis, her dying earlier. I don't put it past any government to obfuscate and plain lie to it's citizens or subjects. If they think they something to gain... As to the guy, if he had a rightful claim I am sure the family/government would quietly dispose of him so as not to upset the apple cart or succession.

wendyworn said...

i didnt even think about quietly disposing him. you are probably right!