Monday, August 14, 2023

More on Maui - Updated

Pay attention to the amount of trees still standing in this video clip – they are calling it the most deadliest fire in modern US history.


I'm not the only one making directed energy weapons connections. CederQ sent me this excellent article:

Lahaina Was Destroyed by a Directed Energy Weapon

Here is another in depth article on the matter:

Maui - the latest in "the line of fire"


I guess Oprah and some other filthy rich people own a lot of Maui. Seems there were also plans in the works for making the entire island of Maui into one big Smart City. It will be so much easier now that everything has been destroyed. Good for the Build Back Better crowd.

This instagram video made by someone who lives there is a must see:

alohafreedomcoalition

Miles Mathis, on the other hand, dismisses the idea of directed energy weapons and just thinks they faked the whole thing and all the pictures. I gotta disagree with you on this one Miles.

Oh – and for those who like a little synchronicity with their breakfast, about five years ago, Mountain Dew came out with a specialty pineapple flavored soda called Maui Burst.

Get it? Mountain DEW – Maui Burst?! Yeah – you can't make this stuff up. How is that for a little predictive programming?

Take care out there. 

Updated to add this link:

Maui - Plans for A High Tech Prison Island?


4 comments:

Cederq said...

Ya gotta wonder when they will start using this technology in earnest here? If it can fry an area like that with no warning. Is there a chance for us?

wendyworn said...

I know Cederq. I pray for the whole area where I live. I think that is what people need to start doing. praying for protection from this sort of thing for their cities and neighborhoods.

Justin_O_Guy said...

I thought after9/11 I couldn't be shocked by the way evil is running free.

wendyworn said...

its definitely been ramped up these days for sure justin