Thursday, August 31, 2023

The Economy is Great!


It's been a very hard week so far. There has been a lot of pressure at work, and I'm praying that my job is safe. My co-workers are clueless and are out buying brand new cars and such. They have no idea what is coming.

The (Company Name) Black Alliance has decided to capitalize on the shooting in Jacksonville, Florida. We can't have any whyte pepo shooting blacques doncha know. I haven't bothered to look into it too closely. Three names, a manifesto and not see symbols on the weapon is enough evidence for me to make my own conclusions.

The owner of the RV park stopped by yesterday. They want to move us to a new spot (which is a nightmare scenario in itself that is too detailed to go into at this time) and our rent is going up by $80 starting Oct. 1st. My dad told me on the phone yesterday his rent is going up by $215 dollars starting in October so it could be worse. I panicked at first but then thought two things. One, this is an opportunity to believe God more and two, God didn't bring us to this place to leave us stranded. It is in His hands now.

Keep prepping and praying everyone! Take care out there.

7 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Bless you, Wendy.

it could be worse.
My doctor tried to pull that on me. Someone in worse circumstances don't mitigate mine. It's helpful to consider to keep ourselves seeing things with a reasonable perspective, but it doesn't Fix anything.

I panicked at first but then thought two things. One, this is an opportunity to believe God more and two, God didn't bring us to this place to leave us stranded. It is in His hands now.


I've been having fear about some things. And I know what the Bible says about fear. And what you said is where I had to go to get it in control. I'm not happy to see you in a spot that challenges your faith, but I'm somewhat comforted to see someone else dealing with Their problems the same way I'm Trying to deal with mine.
Biblical principles are The map through this School and Testing ground. And Hebrews tells us about a lot of people who did it right.

I panicked at first but then thought two things. One, this is an opportunity to believe God more and two, God didn't bring us to this place to leave us stranded. It is in His hands now.

Cederq said...

Sucks donkey toe nails... Why the move? Why the increase? he gives a reason? Is your RV capable of moving? So, no more Taco Tuesday starting Oct 1... Can't afford it. Does he feel any remorse, or is a slum landlord?

wendyworn said...

God Bless you Justin. The adversary wants us to fear - that is his evil weapon against us. That is when we need to lean on the Lord and trust in Him with all our being. Then we will see real miracles. take care my friend

wendyworn said...

Cederq I got your email - I will explain it all later when I'm not working. possibly at lunchtime

John Wilder said...

I think the next leg down of the economy is starting. Hold on.

wendyworn said...

I know you are right John. Prep while you can

Anonymous said...

Truth. Soooo many Christians get this wrong, and think its our job to fight for God. They ignore the future Biblical prophecies which tell us to expect (and rejoice) in trials, just like when Jesus came the first time they got it wrong also. Daniel served Nebuchadnezzar, and only rebelled when told to worship another. God is a capable and righteous judge. His wrath is wayyyyy beyond man’s.