Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Time is of the Essence


Well, I'd like to tell you about how I hustled and bustled this morning, redeeming the time because the days are evil. But to be honest, except for walking the dog in the pouring rain and making breakfast, I just dinked around until I ran out of time for a proper blog post. Sorry.

Here are some articles from around town that were interesting.

Genocide, Terraforming & Mindforming In Plain Sight


The Bizzarro Effect of Universal Insanity


The Two Minutes Hate (NewNormal Edition)


The Beast

Also, Adaptive Curmudgeon has some stuff going on in his life and I would just like to ask everyone to send a prayer up for him and his family. We are thinking about you.

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." On my gmail post screen... I like Steve Miller!

A bizarro world! What a mindless dweeb, and getting a chip implanted, I won't allow my dog to get one and you think I will get one? I am and plan on being much more non-compliant. Hit that right on the jeewish nose, the goldsteeins... I can't think of any other group that is as culpable as that tribe. Please reassure me you ain't of the tribe?

A prayer is in-route to Adaptive Curmudgeon, been a while since I perused his blog, so I gave a look see.

Thanks for the email!, Kevin

wendyworn said...

I'm French-Canadian with alot of other stuff thrown in as well. but no - I'm not of that (((tribe))).

I believe non-compliance is the absolute key to winning.

you just reminded me of something so I'm sending another email shortly!