Thursday, August 3, 2023

Yesterday Was Fun


I just want to thank everyone who came over from bustednuckles.com yesterday and left comments. I think everyone had a good time and I want to thank CederQ for posting the link. I had the highest view count ever. I'm sorry if I was not able to respond to everyone's comments but they were all appreciated.

Here is some interesting links I read earlier today that I think you might like:

The Truth™, The Science™, and other settled subjects.

Science fiction come to life???

FAA Approves ‘World’s Largest Agricultural Spray Drone’ to Operate in United States


Anatomy Of A Domestic Coup


Wartime Consiglieri

Keep prepping and praying everyone! Take care out there.

5 comments:

Cederq said...

Admit it, we are doomed... a lot of wartime Warlords and Consiglieres will be stepping up and out when the trigger is pulled. They do it now and like a protruding nail, will be hammered(swatted) down mui pronto...

wendyworn said...

I don't think we are doomed. God's side has already defeated the enemy. but things have to play out the way it has too. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. LOL

Cederq said...

Well, a level of Doom, we are doomed to having to experience and participate in the doom festivities...

Tree Mike said...

Except bears, bears will definitely kill you.
I side with CederQ on this. Not that you're wrong, with God, you have multidimensional reality, so yes Gods side wins (already won). BUT, we will have to deal with our set of temporal physics n shit. So we're likely to have to go through the Satanic spawn unpleasantries, with the whole "fall of Rome" scenario,plus some modern terrors thrown in. I'm fairly optimistic, that my families path may largely avoid the worst of the bad times, but we're as prepared as possible ish emotionally and spiritually.
FUSA is definitely doomed as a viable nation, state. I don't see successful industrial scale of slaughter for Satanic minions, just lots of general population die off. As prescribed by Them.

wendyworn said...

I agree with you both - we will have to go through it. not looking forward to it.