Tuesday, November 28, 2023

National Security


Well now I've seen everything.

Self-proclaimed 'gay furry hackers' breach nuclear lab

The gay furries, who also go by the name SiegedSec, have recently hacked the Idaho National Laboratory (INL). According to their website, the Idaho National Laboratory, handles Nuclear Energy (Practical, Carbon-Free Solutions) and Integrated Energy (For Our Sustainable Future). They also specialize in National Security – specifically Cybersecurity.

The INL apparently sucks at cybersecurity if a group of homosexuals who dress up as animals were able to successfully hack their company. I guess the group has been pretty busy since they hacked NATO earlier this year.

I would almost think they could be on our side except for this:

Gay furry hackers are targeting US states for passing anti-trans legislation

Can reality get any stranger? I guess time will tell.

Take care out there.

6 comments:

Deathray said...

This really doesn’t surprise me.
Remember Sam Brinton? Perhaps he knows some furries and passed along the details about how to get into their systems.

wendyworn said...

could be!

Justin_O_Guy said...

People smart enough to wreak havoc,stupid enough to be that confused about exactly just who they are. That's scary. I'd much prefer crazy people be stupid.
Sam,a felon,roams free.
JustUs system.

Anonymous said...

I smell cover.
But what do I know.

Tree Mike said...

Chinese, notxee, coomie, spyjoos from the north, watch out, they're out there!

wendyworn said...

indeed they are my friend