Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Mandela Effects


The satellite guy called yesterday to say he wasn't going to make it and rescheduled for today. We spent some time re-leveling the RV and I put heavy stone bricks under the tires and jacks. My arms are a little sore this morning.

I've known about the Mandela Effects in the King Jame's bible for several years. Remember how it was the lion that would lay down with the lamb? Yeah, well now it's the wolf (Isaiah 11:6, 65:25). Lions can be good or bad, but wolves are always bad in the bible. If you are not familiar with the Mandela Effect you can look it up on Duck Duck Go. (Don't use Google. They have abandoned their “Don't be Evil” stance.)

Somehow, I thought that the book of Revelation was safe because there were very specific curses on anyone who added to, or took away any words from that book.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: if anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. - Revelation 22: 18 and 19, New International Version

So the night before yesterday, I was reading Revelation 17 about Mystery Babylon and how she was drunken with the blood of the saints and the blood of something else that I can't quite remember. I was so tired, that I stopped reading and decided that I would re-read that chapter the next night and I went to sleep. Last night when I was reading it again, in verse 8 it said that the something else was the blood of the “martyrs of Jesus”. I immediately knew that was not what it said the night before. I got back out of bed and looked at other translations to see if there was something else there. The New International version as well as Young's literal translation both said “the blood of those who had the testimony of Jesus”. I knew that was definitely closer to what I had read the last time. I guess the forces of evil do not care if they piss God off.

It was a reminder that although we are safe and peaceful here in our little spot, the spiritual battle is still raging. The bible has been allowed to be corrupted and everyday it is being corrupted still. The famine of the word of God, spoken of in the book of Amos is here. I guess it has been here for several years already. If the words of the books we have in our possession can be changed, including the King James Bible, what else is being changed? Draw closer to God while you can and pray that your eyes will be opened to the deception going on around you. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Here is a link if you are interested in more information:

http://supernaturalbiblechanges.blogspot.com/2016/10/isaiah-116-lion-shall-lie-down-with.html


No comments: