Friday, November 11, 2022

Compliance Week

Compliance

noun

  1. The act of complying with a wish, request, or demand; acquiescence.

  2. Willingness to follow a prescribed course of treatment.

  3. A disposition or tendency to yield to the will of others.

    - American Heritage Dictionary

This is compliance week at my job. Every day they have little things going on. One day was a meet and greet with the compliance team, one day was a crossword puzzle. One day they are having a “scavenger hunt.” You know – to make compliance fun.

Hahahahaha!

We are in a war right now. A real life asymmetrical war against the implementation of a beast system the likes of which has never been seen in the history of our world. We are little individual Davids up against a colossal army of Goliaths. I'll remind you how it worked out for Goliath. He lost his head going up against one little boy. God is on our side in this.

So, there are things we can do to fight in this war. We can pray (the fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much). We can prep (be wary – it's more than just throwing some canned goods into your grocery cart. You need to be checking the labels to make sure that what you are buying is not genetically modified, or with added bugs or “bio diverse” ingredients. Sneaky bastards will try to add stuff in when we are not looking).

Most of all Do Not Comply. 

With every fiber of my being I will not comply with anything that they try to implement. I will not wear a mask, take a test, take a shot, register, pay a tax, download any apps, get a smart phone or give up any of my God given rights or freedoms. I will pull myself out of the system as much as I possibly can. I will continue to speak out on this little blog as long as I can. If I get taken down – I will set up a new blog somewhere else and continue to fight against the enemy. Resist the devil and he will flee.

Gotta get to work – take care out there!


 

2 comments:

Cederq said...

There is no complying, in fact I starve the beast as much as I can. I have been much my whole life ungovernable. I question authority and have since grade school when not understanding it fully saw the BS and what didn't add up to what made sense. I still question authority, I make them prove their WRITTEN policy or rule and then question or reject it out of hand as unenforceable or enforced at their pleasure or what suits them or who brown noses them...

wendyworn said...

couldnt have said it better myself