Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Catastrophic Contagion


I've been sick for a couple months now although it is not the flu or anything. My little sister sent me a pharmacy's worth of my mom's old meds so we are hoping something there will finally knock it out. Reading around the blogosphere lately and it seems like alot of people are sick these days. Meanwhile the second installment of event 201 - Catastrophic Contagion has recently been concluded:

Catastrophic Contagion

Remind me again why these people have not been ass ass inated? Where is the highly trained ex-military snipers these days? We sure could use a couple of those guys.

Anyway - back to work today. Take care out there. 

4 comments:

Cederq said...

Wendy, you been sick for a couple of weeks? Have you seen a doc you can trusts to rule out any auto-immune, metabolic or cardiac, cancer diseases? being sick or sick feelings that long signifying something serious.

The elites want us dead and de-populated... They always seem to have this fetish to warn us first of what they plan. That is when we should take note and destroy them at that point, but oh, no, we let them slide and suffer the brutish consequences. I am tired of that. Time for some major payback and the is the bitch for them.

wendyworn said...

I went to the emergency room a week ago and they ruled out the major stuff. they said I needed to see a primary care physician. we think it is because I have been off my thyroid medicine. I am looking for a dr at the moment. I am all swollen like a puffer fish.

Cederq said...

"I am all swollen like a puffer fish." Are you toxic? Being hypothyroidism is not a good thing to be. That could be the reason you are feeling sick and bloated. Please see the doc and back on thyroid medication. I too am hypothyroid and take 137mcg of levothyroxine.

wendyworn said...

I'm taking some levothyroxine at the moment that my sister sent me-trying to get into see a doctor. hopefully that will take care of the problem. and yes - it totally sucks