Friday, December 9, 2022

Elon's Musk


My husband actually saw a commercial yesterday for Elon's Musk cologne. I told him that they were just openly mocking us as I shook my head. I looked online this morning to see if there was any truth to it. I couldn't find anything that wasn't a meme, but apparently he did put out a cologne called “Burnt Hair” pictured above. I guess they are currently sold out – but you can still buy it on ebay for a thousand dollars if you are so inclined.

Also sold on his website are flamethrowers with the money quote below:

“The rumor that I’m secretly creating a zombie apocalypse to generate demand for flamethrowers is completely false” — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 28, 2018

Hmmmm. We'll see about that.

I'm pretty convinced that the douche du jour is THE false prophet. I guess that also remains to be seen. In the meantime – I won't be running out to purchase any of his colognes anytime soon. Although a flamethrower might be a nice addition to my preps.

Time is flying by. I have been at my job for a year now – they gave me a nice little certificate (*snickers*)

Keep prepping and praying and take care out there!

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Gee, I was gonna put your name in for my Christmas Santa Wish List and I was going to request The Musk cologne "Burnt Hair." I am sure you had the means to purchase that... I will be disappointed you won't be able to.
I would go for a flame thrower! Instant hot dogs and crispy liberals! What every red-blooded conservative wants!

wendyworn said...

LOL!