Thursday, December 22, 2022

Five Degrees Below Zero


The temperature has been a steady 17 degrees for over a week, but the much anticipated storm has hit this morning. It is currently negative 5 degrees out and snow is whipping around the light poles. It's been an ongoing battle to try to stay warm. I am wrapped up in a heavy blanket in front of my computer with my snow boots on. Thank God, our propane tank is full and we have not lost electricity. I pray for the people who are in the path of this destructive unnatural cold snap. Just another weapon used against us in the on going genocide. Evil bastards.

Blogging will be light from now until the end of the year. Have Happy Holidays and hug your family members even if they are assholes. They just can't help themselves.

Bonus from Rex:


 

5 comments:

Cederq said...

Better you than me dear! It is a balmy 43F.... and a slight breeze. I could box some up and ship to you, but it may go stale in the travel...

wendyworn said...

I wish! Never thought I would want to be back in Oregon! sigh...

Anonymous said...

Hope you are ok! We are scheduled for an ice storm but not the extreme cold. Crazy times we live in.

Cederq said...

Wishing you a Happy Christmas Eve and I pray this gets to you unless you froze up...

wendyworn said...

Merry Christmas Cederq! Have a great weekend!