Saturday, December 31, 2022

Good Riddance 2022


So 2022 is finally coming to an end. I'd have to say for the most part it has been a pretty sucky year. I'd like to say that 2023 is going to be an improvement but we all know better. I've never in my life seen such criminality, dishonesty and down right evil as I have seen this year, and I have been studying this stuff for many many years. You have to wonder at what point is it all going to break?

We had another death in the family that was especially tragic. I feel not only my immediate family, but my extended family as well is under heavy spiritual and physical attacks. The only thing I can do is just take it one day at a time and continue to prep and pray.

Our hot water heater was destroyed in the major ice storm and so far the RV repair guy has not returned our calls. So in the meantime we have no water. Luckily we are very close to the park bathrooms and I am able to walk down and take a shower and fill up on extra water bottles. Still have my major stash of water that I have yet to break into. Like I said, one day at a time.

I pray that you all are well and are able to weather the storms. I'd like to shout out to my regular readers and commentors, (Hi Cederq and Justin! Hi to the others as well). Thanks for being there for me and hopefully I will be back to posting regularly soon.

Take care out there!

12 comments:

Cederq said...

Happy Year New Wendy(L)! Gonna be a fun one, make sure ya have Jiffy popcorn to mosh on whilst the world implodes... Be safe and try to be prosperous! Sorry I ain't closer, I can repair RV Hot water heaters or at least exchange them were it seems today Labor is more expensive then the part and my payment is a home cooked meal and good company. Thanks for the shoot out! You are quite welcome.

wendyworn said...

I wish you were closer too! Happy New Year Cederq!

Cederq said...

I forgot to mention am am saddened and offer condolences for your family loss...

I am kinda looking at Western Missouri...

wendyworn said...

thank you

Cederq said...

First day of a new beginning... ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER! LET'S SEE YOUR WAR FACE! May I get warm, moist hand towel to rub away the sleepys? Brew a cup of coffee and serve you in bed? warm your slippers, don't want to get those toesy cold....

wendyworn said...

Lol! Im actually over at bustedknuckles reading the comments from the open thread at the moment. it is getting me motivated for the coming new year!

Cederq said...

It's all lies and half truths... I know, I wrote more then half of 'em... Good morning!

wendyworn said...

the real question is what ISNT lies and half truths these days? haha

Morning my friend - just taking it easy this morning reading my favorite blogs. May actually do some work later - Hope you are well

Cederq said...

I am better this morn then yester morn... I came down with the crud and stayed in, stayed dark and drank copious amounts of Ny-Quil. I woke up this morning and became aware that I am in the land of the living.

wendyworn said...

awww! no body likes the crud. Hope you are feeling better!

Cederq said...

I am feeling better, my low grade fever broke some time last night and the coughing at greatly subsided level. I don't have the achy- breaky feelings...

wendyworn said...

good to hear!