Saturday, December 10, 2022

Dense Fog

My little weather/temp icon on the bottom toolbar said dense fog on it. I clicked it because I have never seen a weather advisory for dense fog before (although I'm sure they must have had them in the past.)

I thought at first it was talking about my mental state. LOL!

Got the next 4 days off. Finally using up the last of my PTO before the end of the year. After January I will get a fresh 2 weeks to play with. It's a nice perk.

Hope everyone is doing good – limited visibility here for now.

Take care out there.


 

4 comments:

Cederq said...

I like dense fog if I am not driving in it. Life seems to recede from you, like you are a warm cocoon enveloping you and shutting out distractions. Your immediate world shrinks down and you don't feel as vulnerable.

wendyworn said...

yeah - I like that

Cederq said...

Four days... what are you doing on these four fog shrouded days of relaxation?

wendyworn said...

chores mostly - my work is never done lol!