Saturday, October 22, 2022

Called it Again

Sigh. Just can't get anymore ridiculous. I posted a couple days ago about the verdict of Alex Jones and asked – why not make it a trillion dollars? (I was actually being sarcastic at the time.) Here was my post:

Alex Jones Verdict

And here is the latest:

Alex Jones Seeks New Trial as Sandy Hook Families Seek up to $2.75Trillion in Punitive Damages

I guess they think if they just keep adding zeros to the end of the number somehow or other it will stop those of us telling the truth to be intimidated. It won't, but the fact that they keep doubling down proves how fake they are in the first place. They would have been better off just burying the story. But nope – they are liars and fakers and this just proves it. Do they honestly believe we are that stupid? Who is writing this scripted nonsense anyway? Idiots.



 

8 comments:

Cederq said...

You have now entered the inner sanctum of clown-world, please stow your seat tray and your seat in it's up right position and buckle your seat belt. We expect turbulence and hysterical laughter...

Why not ask for $2.75 quadtrillion dollars? It makes as much sense.

wendyworn said...

LOL! I know! Maybe just all the money in the world? I mean - give me a break.

wendyworn said...

How are you doing cederq? Hope you are recovering well from your surgery. I am keeping you in my prayers!

Cederq said...

Wendy, I am doing good. Been up and around and even did past due laundry this morning. I never "relax" and take it easy after surgery, I just do what I have to do. I have never been one to sit around and be waited on when I have been sick. The soreness is gone from where my R kidney was and I am peeing, so that is a good sign. Thank you for your prayers! How are you and your husband? I pray both are well and doing better?

wendyworn said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well! We are doing good - just taking it one day at a time.

Steve said...

Any guesses as to how much of that settlement money is actually going to get into their hands?
HEH, didn't think so.

wendyworn said...

lol

Justin_O_Guy said...

Jones wasn't alone. There were odd things about the situation.
Howcumizzit they had port a potties already on site? Schools Have toilets, right? I remember hearing about things that just didn't look right to this guy. Don't remember it all now, but if the video of Robbie Parker is still up, you see him leaning against a wall, shooting the bull with another guy, appears to be laughing. His name is called to go to the podium and speak. Total transfiguration in appearance between the wall and podium.

https://www.ini-world-report.org/2014/05/16/school-safety-expert-i-dont-believe-any-children-were-killed-at-sandy-hook/

This guy is, was? Anyway, presented to the audience as a school safety consultant who also did not believe the Story.
IDK hoot about the guy, he may be a complete fabrication for all I know.
IIRC the scary rifle was retrieved from the trunk of the car After the shooting was done.