Saturday, October 1, 2022

Eating Their Own – Part Two

 

Never interrupt your enemy when they are destroying themselves – Sun Tzu

I guess the gay community or LGB community is trying to distance themselves from the trannies or T part of what use to be LGBT. For the children of course, even though they are claiming that what triggered the situation was an elderly veteran who happens to be gay and was once a hero in the LGB activist groups was recently assaulted by trannies. You can read more about it here:

Standing Up for Kids in Vermont

I'm ok with them going down one letter at a time. LOL!


2 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

I'm putting this here, this time, I Know it's in the wrong place.
This guy makes points about the pipelines that are really Bigger Picture thinking. IDK if you're sick of this topic, but I'm not and I'm kinda hoping you and Cederq still have some interest. IDK how far down your topics you check for new comments, so, if you don't like what I'm doing, just tell me. If you don't want to post this, meh,it's your place,,
Hope your mom is doing well.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2022/10/what-if-nearly-everyone-is-wrong-about-the-nord-stream-attack


wendyworn said...

Justin,
thank you so much for commenting and posting that link. I am in total agreement with the guy at that link, I even put that site on my favorites because I did not know about them before. I always welcome any comment you make and highly respect your opinion. The truth as I see it - behind the scenes all these powers behind these countries are all in agreement against us. Look into the Antarctica treaty. Please feel free to talk about whatever you want - I always look forward to your comments.
Anyway - my mom is doing about the same - she has good days and bad days - thank you for asking. I hope you are doing well. Take care out there!