Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Mid Week


I just have no time to craft a decent post or do any additional research the way I would like to these days.

Plus, I burnt my thumb pretty severely (on a Pop-Tart of all things!) and it is making everything I have to do take even longer. Just add it to the list of body parts that really hurt these days. 

It has been below freezing in the mornings already. I don't remember if we had an actual autumn but I don't think so. Just blazing hot summer to freezing cold winter over night. But such is life in our artificial weather manipulated reality. 

So I apologize in advance for the lack of content. Can't hardly keep up with the crazy these days anyway. 

Until next time, I'll be here sucking my thumb (LOL)

Take care out there. 

4 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

The hurrier ya can get the scorched part cooling off,the better off you are. IDK why they say cool water running over it is better than ice. Maybe something to do with That skin has already been abused and ice is,well, ice. People who can stand ice packs are just tougher than I am. Though the gel packs seem to not drive cold painfully into my body that seems to hate cold.
Bummer about the thumb. I'm glad you said why you aren't having any good content today. If I showed up to check your site and there was nothing new, I'd hafta keep trying. Taken outta action by a PopTart. So, you're not related to John Wick,at All, I'm guessing.

Cederq said...

If you are gonna burn your thumb, a pop tart is not the worse thing you can burn it, at least you can exact your revenge by eating it. I have been out for a couple of day, I had my right kidney removed Tuesday morning, it was scheduled for Nov 2, but the hospital had a couple of cancellations and slotted me right in at 6am, ugh, too early! I am doing okay, don't have the constant ache in my side, but I am sore.

wendyworn said...

LOL no relation.

wendyworn said...

Hope you are doing ok cederq! I am praying for your speedy recovery.