Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Good AI


My buddy, Mike Adams, owner of the Health Ranger website has developed a good AI. One you can trust:

Mike Adams announces "Neo" AI language model trained on REALITY content, not woke delusions

You really should listen to the whole thing, if you want to know what the enemy is up to these days. All you have to do is download it onto your computer (terms and conditions apply, up to and including selling your soul to Satan), and then get all the answers you want from an artificial intelligence that hasn't been programmed by libtards. Sounds really good, unlike those woke ChapGPT that “think men can get pregnant”.

The “our side” people are herding us in the exact same direction as the “their side” people. Like Trump saying he would build “Freedom Cities” as opposed to 15 minute SMART cities. Same exact thing except the names have been changed to protect the hidden agenda.

Asking questions of these chat technologies is literally the same thing as putting your fingers on a Ouija board and having it slide around from letter to letter. You are opening portals to the demonic but now it's on your computer and can answer in seconds. These are very dark technologies that you should stay far away from, no matter who is selling it.

Take care out there.

6 comments:

Cederq said...

I do stay as far as possible. I don't use them. I am of the generation of guys that learned computing by building their Tandy TRS 80 and Commodore computers and then had to learn to program them to work. The acronym GIGO... garbage in, garbage out. That is what this AI craze is but now add, PIPO, power in, power out and MIMO, money in, money out. I guess you could also add CICO, I let you figure that one out. Everything now is done for money and control(power), nothing and I mean nothing is being used for the betterment of humanity. It is a fad, nothing more and I really do not parse there is an "I" just a programmed response to a question(s) within approved parameters and guidelines set up by whomever, left, right, dogs, cats, doesn't matter.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Do WHAT!!?? Freedom Cities? On Federal land? And then We get to Buy a house? So, like the Reservation then?
I thought I was paying attention, but I hadn't heard anything from Trump about the 15 minute cities/ smart cities,, Not comforting at all.

wendyworn said...

cederq - they said personal computers were just a fad too, that they would never catch on, yet here we are.

justin - yeah, operation warp speed himself is on board with the agenda. we'll just call it something else and make it look cool.

Cederq said...

Computers were considered a fad, I get that, but if not for the 'puter, you would posting your (and mine) meme posts on the nearest physical bulletin board, or play like Martin Luther and nail them on the doors of your local church... Little hard to read when I am 1750 miles away...

wendyworn said...

true

Justin_O_Guy said...

I've seen a coupla things, like his continued support for The Jabs even after all the Suddenly Dead, with so many on,ironically, Live TV. If he was who he wants me to believe he is, wouldn't he have reversed course? And so deeply Wanting to see America have a Knight in shining armor show up and save us, turn it all around and get government to fit in the box it came in,
I've really been holding onto the
We've caught them! I've got it all.
Dammitall, I just can't stop hoping Trump is going to do what America needs.