Wednesday, July 20, 2022

ArriveCan is just the Start

I just heard of this today, but apparently it is mandatory for Canadians or anyone who wants to travel to Canada to download the ArriveCan app in order to travel back and forth into Canada.

Of course, my first question is why would you want to travel back and forth to Canada? (Sorry my Canadian friends out there!)

This has actually been a requirement for a while – but it got noticed after a viral video of an 86 year old – wheelchair bound man who doesn't have a smart phone or the app was going to be fined $5000 for his non-compliance. So. Who told the ArriveCan people that this man was non-compliant? Well, supposedly he has had 4 shots – so someone or an AI somewhere is going through the vax lists to see who has been naughty and who has been nice.

Here is the official website for ArriveCan

ArriveCan

You should really read it -It is unbelievably draconian to say the least and I am shocked that there wasn't more of an outcry from people. But nope, they just roll up their sleeves and download whatever apps they are told.

Here are a couple of stories out there that talk more about it.

Calls Mount to Scrap ArriveCan After Elderly Man Gets Threatened With Fine

Stop Complying! Throw away your Smartphones and stop downloading their evil apps. This is just going to keep getting worse and worse. Don't make it easy for them to enslave you.


 

7 comments:

Cederq said...

Reason #1 why I don't have a smart idiot phone! Crap like this! You don't think it won't come here? I have some swampy land in Southern New Jersey that is dying to be bought by you.... I don't even trust my 4th Gen flip phone, it came with a bunch up apps that I tried to delete. I don't know if I did.

wendyworn said...

same here - smart phone's are totally evil. but in the future they will try to force everyone to get one. I'll keep my flip phone thank you very mcuh!

wendyworn said...

Hey JL!

I'm sure it will come here. - I hear Mexico is nice...
Take care of yourself if you manage to escape. Unfortunately - this evil is world-wide.
Thanks for commenting!

Cederq said...

If forced to have a idiot phone, I will not use one. As simple as that. If I am going to be treated as an outlaw, I will be the best outlaw I can be.

wendyworn said...

me too!

Cederq said...

Everything okay? You have been missed...

wendyworn said...

aww thanks! just time getting away. I have some days off so I will get a post up soon