Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday

We had a slight reprieve from the heat on Saturday and I was able to get quite a bit of work done. Sunday the heat and the humidity were back, so I basically took the day off and got some much needed rest. I have a little eye infection going on, I think it is from sitting in a box breathing recycled air conditioner air for the last couple weeks. I've been using a hot compress on my eyes and it has been helping.

I've been thinking about time. Specifically how God promised that for the elect's sake, those days would be shortened. Satan has great wrath because he knows his time is short, and also the fact that the anti-christ would think to change times and seasons, and he will control time, times and the dividing of time. Most people think it is an established fact that means a year, years (2) and half a year – 3.5 years. But does it? If God meant years – wouldn't He just say years? No, He says time. I think there are deeper meanings going on there that is being overlooked. I may write more about that later.

Bob Schlenker from the Open Scroll blog has done extensive research on the subject back in the day. He is still doing so, but I think he is getting too bogged down with the details and missing the big picture. But looking at his older stuff I found this jem from 2009:

And in those days men will seek death and will not find it

You should take a look since I'm sure he didn't realize it at the time, but it is totally prophetic to these days and the shot.

As usual, I have run out of time and need to get ready for work.

Take care out there.

No comments: