Saturday, July 9, 2022

Why Does Ben Shapiro Hate Us So Bad?

 

For some unknown reason The Daily Wire found its way onto my favorites list. I think I got it confused somehow with The Daily Caller. The Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson and very occasionally a good article appears there.

I guess, maybe, a semi-interesting article somehow was posted on the Daily Wire and I added it to my favorites list. I usually hit all my favorites on the weekends because the news is pretty slow on the other sites I follow. Real bloggers have lives.

The Daily Wire was founded in 2015 by Ben Shapiro. One of the reasons (((he))) must hate us (there is no other reason I can think of) this is one of the headline articles on the Daily Wire:

Brazilian Influencer Wheel-ChairBound After Holding Farts In Over Embarrassment: Report

Written by one Katie Jerkovich.

The article is saturated with absolute stupidity. I'm convinced I flunked some secret hidden AI IQ test for even clicking the link and reading the story. (Which is good. When they come for me and I start drooling and act like there is something wrong with me they will believe it.)

Maybe it is meant to bring outrage to the reader? Because I actually felt some outrage. You mean to tell me that you are too much of an idiot to politely excuse yourself and go to the bathroom and fart in peace? But no. You flagged down some poor overworked baggage handler to get a wheel-chair that an ACTUAL handicapped person could be in need of – and THEN – let your 23 million or so followers know that you did that? (23 being a special number in the occult – just saying.)

Sweetie, if you are going to go to those lengths not to fart in front of your man, well, y'all just aren't right for each other. But I blame Ben for bringing this to our attention.

Bad Ben. Shame on you. That is literal time in my life that I will never get back.

3 comments:

wendyworn said...

So very true JL - you and me both

Agreed Cedreq - I'm still in shock at what has become of our world. This is the news these days - I see this kind of article more than I'd like unfortunately.

Cederq said...

Miss Wendy, where was my morning read? I missed this bright morn...

wendyworn said...

you are sweet! just keep running out of time! - i'm hoping to get at least an update up today