Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday Thoughts

I had the day off yesterday. Which was good. I did all that work organizing and moving stuff around on Saturday and Sunday that all my muscles hurt and I was able to take it easy for a day before going back to work today.

The news is such absolute garbage that it is a joke.

Really? Something might happen in Maricopa county concerning the 2020 election? Those people who have been holding their breath this whole time, surely would have passed out by now. Anyone who thinks that voting is still a valid endeavor in this country really hasn't faced reality yet. They cheated in a massive blatant way – and they will do it again if necessary. That ship has sailed. Anyone who signs their name to the back of a ballot now is just giving their consent for the charade to continue. Stop voting!

Kim Kardashian is the spokesperson for the new fake meat (totally different from the old fake meat) and is willing to eat a bug to prove it. Why anyone cares what that ugly, superficial tranny thinks, eats or does is beyond me. Just disgusting. I guess Gwenyth Paltro ate one too. Just because Gwenyth's eating bugs doesn't mean I'm going to. I have always hated her.

There are rumors that Pelosi may be filming at the Taiwan photo-op set soon. Mike Pompeo may be joining her. Trust Kansas my ass. That guy always has a duping delight grin on his face. He knows it is all a load of crap. We shall see how that part of the movie plays out.

We still have the freedom to go to the store without a chip in our foreheads, so stock up on food, water, gas while you still can. (Gas was actually down a dollar here this weekend so I made sure to top off) Although you may want to be armed, crime is ramping up considerably.

There is so much more I could touch on, but time is of the essence. Take care out there!

3 comments:

Cederq said...

Wendy, did you get a good look at the tools? It was hot here yesterday too, our cool wave slipped away. Do you have an outside storage container? The whole thing is a blatant lie and cover up and I don't give a rot rump care what a sport, actor/actress, talking head says. They are paid shills. I want entertainment I will call you, so dance monkey dance. At one time actors and singers were looked down and a rats ass what they said, they were the trash and whores of the day and still are. A politician, R or D is a lying sack of pre-protoplasm dog turds. You step in it and you feel the slime all over...

wendyworn said...

I haven't looked through the tools yet - was raining this morning but I'll get to it eventually.

wendyworn said...

LOL JL. I'm more of a big mac person myself. I wont eat at mcdoanalds anymore though- I just dont trust these people not to mess with the food and not tell us.