Friday, July 8, 2022

Phew – Fridays Come Fast

Interesting news this week -

Someone blew up the Georgia Guidestones – excuse me for a moment,

(Ahhh, Hahahahahahahahahaha!) Totally made my day. Whether it was our side or theirs – it couldn't happen to a better pile of dust.

Boris Johnson and several other members of the British parliament resigned. Probably getting out before the people storm the place and take justice into their own hands. As well they should.

They fired up Cern after a 3 year break. Not sure yet about any ramifications. Did they fix the timeline? Who knows. I listened to a podcast yesterday where someone read out of the bible -”tradition is as the sin of witchcraft” NO! The verse said “rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft” I haven't had a chance to verify if it is a real mandela effect or not. They are continuing to change the word of God into a lie.

That is the real famine coming. Remember that Jesus is the Word of God – not the bible. Which may be the hardest truth out there to come to terms with. I have proof of the changes. That was one of the reasons God told his people to sow the word into their hearts – where it can't be stolen and that His children would be prepared for the famine from hearing the word of the Lord. So they would recognize the changes when they happened.

Do not get discouraged about the things that are coming upon the earth. We are covered by the blood of Jesus, hidden in the palm of God's mighty hands. We may still be dragged before kings but The Almighty Father will fill us with His Holy Spirit and the True Words of the Lord will come out of our mouths. The victory is already ours in Christ Jesus. Pray always my friends.

Take care out there.


 

4 comments:

Cederq said...

AMEN sister! Preach it! The churches are pozzed and corrupt, the preachers are of sin and evil and man has bastardized the Bible for millennium. Whats not to like if you love satan?

wendyworn said...

The whole world will worship the beast and the dragon. Yep - it is looking like we are there right now. But there are still those of us who sigh about the current state of the world and wait for the Lord. The fall of Babylon will be glorious!

Cederq said...

Got a question, are you an insomniac? I noticed post of your postings are very early in the mornings. I surmise you live in the midwest, south of South Dakota a bit,and that you are two hours ahead of me in Idaho, but that is way to early, coffee isn't even awake...

wendyworn said...

LOL! No I'm not an insomniac - but I am an early riser. I'm in Kansas - central time. I usually get up at 5am - sometimes 4am like today. I like my coffee time in the morning before I have to work. Plus, my husband gets up at that time and I make him breakfast - then he goes back to bed. Just want to make sure you have something to read when you get up Cederq!