Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Highl4nd P4rk = P4rkl4nd High

 

Well, well, well. Of course there was a false flag shooting on our Independence Day. These things really get old. Although the picture above is trying to tell you – nothing to see here - there is something to see. On the ground, behind the officer – is a pair of shoes. That my friends, is a tell. When you see shoes on the ground that let's you know – that this was a planned event.

Almost in real time, I watched the guys questioning every thing. First – Dissident Thoughts weighed in with a link to BCE. Great work guys!

I went to the autists. They are usually pretty quick with screen grabs and info before it gets scrubbed from the internet. Here is an example:

 


Oh! He is an act whore. Uh-huh.

I found some interesting things here:

One witness said that she watched a little girl die right in front of her, but another story said only adults died. (I can't find the link for that now) Which one was it?

The cops in Ulvade screwed things up so bad that this time, they highlighted the police response. I like this picture:

The only one wearing shorts (on the right) has specific tattoos visible. I can't make out what the tattoo is on his leg – but the one on his arm says – savior. As in, we are from the government, we are here to save you. Yeah, I don't think so.

What is not shown, in all the pictures, is a single ambulance. Did the person in charge of securing the ambulance's screw up – or was there no pictures of ambulance's because no one really died or were injured? Sure, there is one picture of some blood on the ground – easily faked. As far as I am concerned the whole thing is theater and no one was hurt. All staged for the masses.

There is ALOT more here – but I don't have the time to dig more than that. Gotta get to work. Don't believe what they are telling you. Also, this occurred in a suburb of Chicago where there are mass shootings every weekend. But you don't hear about them because they don't fit the narrative.

They still need to take our guns. They will try to use this as an excuse – and vilify whyte men at the same time. It's not going to work.

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

They are all fake Wendy, I don't believe a single one. I was an MP in the Army for five years and a reserve deputy sheriff for 6 years after I got out and this type of reporting and behavior from police departments is against every single policy and procedure.

wendyworn said...

I know they are all fake. They get more sloppy and ridiculous with each new one. Unfortunately - most people believe them. Total respect for your being an MP and a sheriff. You are awesome! Thanks for commenting!